Social Media & Design Internship
dstinctive is looking for a social media & design intern!Do you want to gain work experience at a start-up in on-demand sustainable fashion in Amsterdam and play a crucial role in the growth of this company? Then this might be something for you👇
🧦 About dstinctive
We are dstinctive, a fashion start up with a focus on personalization and sustainability. At dstinctive, customers can design their own socks which are then custom made in Italy the next working day. High quality, 100% made in Italy by artisans, zero waste and free from harmful chemicals.
dstinctive started to take shape way back in 2017. dstinctive was born from the idea of offering high-quality custom-made items without the associated waste of the fashion industry (did you know that it is responsible for 10% of global pollution?). Our dreams came true and in February 2021 we finally set up a company in the heart of Amsterdam, the perfect place for a fashion tech startup like us. And we're just getting started!
We are looking for a proactive intern who can help build our social media presence and create unique content. This is a full-time internship for someone with a hands-on mentality and a high degree of independence. You can leave your mark on the growing success of dstinctive.
In exchange you will have the unique opportunity to experience entrepreneurship first hand and work hands-on to really make an impact on our company. You will also have the opportunity to grow along with us in the future. We are located in the heart of Amsterdam.
The internship is available immediately.
- Create guidelines and framework for social media strategy
- Content creation and planning
- Graphic design:
- Shoot styling
- A creative talent able to think out of the box and come up with innovative ideas
- Able to showcase your best creative work via a portfolio (medium up to you)
- Someone with a passion for fashion, accessories and personal style
- Currently working on getting a degree in communications or graphic design
- An expert in translating your vision and ideas into design with tools such as Creative Suite and Canva
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a good sense of humor
- Someone with a hardworking and independent attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
What we can offer you:
- unique opportunity to join a sustainable start-up and experience entrepreneurship first hand
- market competitive internship fee
- a place to work in the center of Amsterdam
- an entrepreneurial environment where you can be yourself and grow your skills through feedback, we're all in this together
- a great working and learning atmosphere with driven and ambitious colleagues and the freedom to learn
- an internship of minimal 4 months, but preferably longer
- free socks :)
Get in touch!
Interested? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you're the creative talent we're looking for!